Applications are available at the ACCAP Blaine office
FAXED applications will NOT be accepted. Applications must be delivered to the ACCAP Blaine office. Applications are available at ACCAP, 1201 89th Avenue NE, Blaine, MN. Phone calls will not be returned. Deposit is the amount of the monthly rent and is due in full at the time of lease signing in addition to first month’s rent.
- ACCAP does not have an application fee
- Applications are available at showing or at ACCAP’s Blaine Office
Smoking is prohibited in our buildings, including inside individual rental units, at all ACCAP housing. (inside apartments and townhomes/single family homes) as of January 1, 2011
ACCAP Pet Policy: ACCAP Housing will allow one (1) adult cat per unit or one (1) single caged bird, or one (1) fish tank that is no larger than a five (5) gallon capacity after tenants pay an additional $300.00 pet deposit.
Dogs, puppies, kittens, rodents of any kind and any other pets not listed in the above ACCAP Pet Policy ARE NOT ALLOWED to live or stay with you (no pet sitting or visiting) in your unit or on ACCAP property.
The goal of ACCAP Rental Property Management is to help families obtain and maintain homes that are safe & affordable. Multi-family Housing offers affordable rental units to qualified households. We serve numerous families throughout Anoka County; ACCAP offers a variety of housing options that include apartments, townhomes, and single family homes.
Rental Housing Application Screening Criteria
In order for you to be approved for ACCAP Housing, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be eighteen years of age or older.
2. Must have satisfactory credit history.
3. Five years of favorable, verifiable rental history.
4. No unsatisfied Unlawful Detainers of Eviction Actions in the last five years.
5. Background Checks will be reviewed and are likely cause for application denial.
6. No physical crimes against persons, such as assaults.
7. No drug convictions of any sort including drug paraphernalia.
8. No firearms convictions of any sort.
9. For apartments you must earn twice the rent amount per month. For townhomes 2 ½ times the rent amount is required & single family homes you must earn 3 times the rent per month.
10. Maximum household incomes may apply and vary by property.
11. Must show proof of identification for all members of the household: State issued Photo ID for All Adults, Social Security Card for All Adults & Children (Birth Certificates accepted for children less than 5 years of age). Copies of these forms of identification are to be turned in with your completed application. Applications cannot be processed without this info.
1 Bedroom Occupancy 1-2 people 3 Bedroom Occupancy 3-6 people
2 Bedroom Occupancy 2-4 people 4 Bedroom Occupancy 4-8 people