Is My Child Eligible?
To qualify for a Pathway I Early Learning Scholarship, you must be the parent, legal guardian or agency worker of the child(ren) and your family must meet the following requirements.
- You must have a Minnesota home address in order to be eligible for scholarships.
- You must provide proof that your child currently participates in at least one of the following programs:
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Program (FRLP)
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Food Support (SNAP)
- Head Start
- Foster Care
To qualify for an Early Learning Scholarship, a family’s income must be equal to or less than 185% of the federal poverty level in the current calendar year. The chart below based on FY2019 poverty guidelines published in the Federal Register on January 31, 2019.
|Family Size||Gross Income|
For family units of more than eight members, add $8,177 for each additional member. *See Family Size of 9 as an example.