Skip Navigation LinksCrisis-Assistance-FAQ

Crisis Assistance FAQ's

 (Frequently Asked Questions)


What are the requirements to apply for Crisis Assistance?

You must be in a crisis situation to apply and the crisis must be resolvable. You must be a permanent resident

of Anoka County.



Does ACCAP assist with past due or first month's rent?

ACCAP no longer has crisis assistance funds for any housing.