SUMMARY OF BENEFITS ANOKA COUNTY COMMUNITY ACTION PROGRAM
- Refer to ACCAP Personnel Policies
- Benefits are subject to change per management recommendation and approval of Governing Board.
- REGULAR STATUS EMPLOYEES scheduled to work at least 20 hours or more
- FULLTIME EMPLOYEES who work 1,500 hours per year must work at least 30 hours per week for 52 weeks of the year or 40 hours for 5 weeks per year
- 10 Holidays Per Year
- Based on regularly scheduled hours of work
- Part time – Paid scheduled hours
- 9 days per year
- Accrual based on actual hours worked
- Must have completed Orientation Period to use
- May use for immediate family
- Maximum 800 hours
- Accrued at least 400 hrs. of sick, you will be allowed to convert up to 40 hrs. to vacation.
- Accrual based on actual hours worked
- Must have completed Orientation period
- Not accrued during layoff or any other unpaid leave
- Maximum accrual – 240 hours
Year 1 – 3 FTE 13 days – per year
Year 4 – 7 FTE 16 days – per year
Year 8 – 12 FTE 19 days – per year
Year 13+ FTE 22 days – per year
- One day with pay for non-immediate family member with approval of supervisor.
- Three days with pay for immediate family member with approval of supervisor.
- Employees summoned for Jury Duty.
- Jury pay must be reimbursed to ACCAP.
BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT LEAVE:*
- Up to 40 hours of paid leave to employees who normally work at least 20 hours per week for purposes of donating bone marrow.
- Unpaid Maternity and Paternity Leave granted for up to twelve weeks.
EMPLOYEE SALARY ADVANCE:*
- For a bona fide emergency and approval from Executive Director.
- Payroll deductions – Must be paid back within one year.
- Subject to limits (advances on banked benefits of vacation and half of sick)
- 0% interest
- On site and off site employee mandatory education and training will be provided if it meets federal and other funding source requirements.
- Tuition Refund: ACCAP may refund employees up to 50% of college costs, with restrictions, from an accredited educational institution for higher education. See Personnel Policies for full policy.
FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE:*
- Employees who are eligible may be granted FMLA Leave without pay for up to 12 weeks per rolling calendar year for prolonged illness of employee or employee’s family member.
TAX SHELTERED 403(b):*
- ACCAP will match a regular status employee’s contribution dollar for dollar to a TSA up to 8% of their annual salary or $3,000 per year after completion of 1,000 paid hours. All employees who work 20 hours or more may participate in the 403(b) plan.
- Pre-Tax dollar plan for ACCAP Insurance Premiums, HSA, Vision expenses, Dental expenses, and Dependent Care (not eligible for medical expenses).
EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION EVENT:*
- Agency Winter Brunch
- September All Staff Meeting
“ON CALL” STATUS PAY:*
- Compensation for employees who work “on call status”.
COST OF LIVING RAISE:*
- Cost of Living increase given to regular status employees when funding sources permit.
- Carrier: MetLife
- Short term: – 26 weeks – 60% Gross pay, $400 max
- Long term – Determined by carrier
- Employees that have been with ACCAP for five years or more are given retention pay of amounts annually approved by the Governing Board.
EMPLOYEE EXPENSES + MILEAGE:*
- Employees are paid expenses over mileage reimbursement per federal rate.
- Carrier: Accident Fund – 200 North Grand Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
- Employees leaving in good standing will get unused vacation + 50% of unused sick leave up to 200 hours. Employees employed over 15 years will receive all unused sick leave.
ACCAP is an “at will” employer.
- Medical, Dental, and Life, insurance begins the first of the month – 30 days after date of hire.
- Employees may have the option of reimbursement under certain circumstances (covered under parent’s/spouse’s employer plan or Medicare).
- ACCAP contributes $640.77 per employee toward medical, dental, and life insurance premiums or $862.07 if children are covered under medical. Employee contributes the remaining premium amounts owed.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) of $1,000 for single & $1,500 for single + per year (prorated based on eligibility date).
- The premium amounts stated are monthly. These amounts are subject to change each enrollment year.
Carrier: Sun Life
- $10,000 term life insurance for employee
- Optional term life offered for employee
- Optional term life offered for spouse and children
Carrier: Preferred One
- Single – $568.20
- Family – $1,119.65
- Single – $36.40
- Single + 1 – $70.95
- Family – $115.52